FordPass Pro - How To Enable Modem
In control and in the know
FordPass Pro gives you the tools to look after up to five connected, commercial vehicles. Helping you keep them healthy, secure and running smoothly, so you can focus on the work.
- Vehicle Locations
- Keep an eye on your fleet, whether you have one vehicle or five, with their recent locations all on one map.
- Remote Start/Stop
- With an automatic vehicle, you can remotely start the engine from your home, office, or anywhere else. This helps make sure your vehicle is warmed, de-iced and ready to work when you are.
- Download app & add vehicle
- Add your first vehicle by entering the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and then activate the modem to start using FordPass Pro. You can add up to five connected vehicles in total.
- Live Traffic
- Live Traffic enhances your SYNC 3 Navigation system. Receive real time updates straight to your vehicle, and get rerouted automatically to avoid delays.
- Remote Lock/Unlock
- Check if your vehicle is locked, and lock or unlock it from the app Command Centre. So you know your vehicle and contents are secure.
Maintenance made easy
- Vehicle Health
- All your key vehicle health stats on one page – Tyre pressures, oil life, AdBlue® levels, and more. Switch between vehicles to see each of their detailed stats.
- Health Alerts
- Alarm triggered? AdBlue® level running low? Health Alerts bring any issues to your attention with a push notification
and a status update on your FordPass Pro homepage.
- Owner’s Manuals
- Easily access your owner’s manual through the app. No need to search through the glovebox.
- Dealers and Services
- Find and set your preferred Ford Dealer, and arrange servicing and repairs straight from the app.
- Roadside Assistance
- Two taps to call Ford’s Roadside Assistance, so we can get you on the road and back to work as quickly as possible.
Need help setting up the app or FordPass connect?