We have modified our sales processes and are now able to sell vehicles whilst following all social distancing best practices to keep our customers and staff safe. These measures include:
– Discussions via live chat, social media, telephone or MS Team video – whatever suits you best
– Unaccompanied test drives with no human contact.
– Part exchange valuations with no human contact
– Completion of documentation and vehicle handover carried out using social distancing rules in a cleansed environment
An alternative to vehicle ownership, with the option to include a Service, Maintenance and Repair plan for additional peace-of-mind*
How Ford Lease works
You pay an advance rental, followed by fixed monthly rentals and return the vehicle to Ford Lease at the end of your agreement.
Your fixed monthly rental will depend on the following:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 to 48 months terms
- Annual mileage
- The advance rental amount
- The Ford car you want to drive
Ford Lease Offers at Busseys
Frequently asked questions about Ford Lease
What does my agreement include?
- Road fund licence for the duration of the agreement
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA if the vehicle cannot be repaired
- Vehicle breakdown cover for the UK and European travel
Will Ford Lease work for me and my business?
- If you don’t want to own your car, Ford Lease is our best product for you
- VAT registered businesses may be able to reclaim all or part of the VAT element of the monthly rental
- Your rentals may be tax allowable
I’m interested. What do I need to do?
Busseys are able to provide you with an instant quotation showing your advance rental (typically three monthly rentals) and your monthly rental
For additional peace-of-mind, choose the optional service, maintenance and repair package for an additional monthly fee. Your fixed monthly rental will include the following**:
- Routine servicing
- Maintenance and repairs
- Tyre repair and replacement (Upgrades and winter tyres are excluded)
- MOTs (where applicable)
At The End
There are no part exchange or disposal issues. At the end of the agreement, you simply return the vehicle to Ford Lease, take out a new Ford Lease agreement and collect the latest model***.
Business users only. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
*** Further costs may apply subject to mileage and condition. Restrictions apply.
** Subject to Fair Wear and Tear.
What’s Included in a Ford Lease Contract Hire Agreement?
|Customer Maintenance Contract|
|Comprehensive AA cover for the contract duration||✓|
|Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA||✓|
|Road Fund Licence for the contract term||✓|
|One call number for driver support services||✓|
|No administration fee for contract amendments||✓|
|Pooled mileage available on request (2 or more vehicles)||✓|
|No hidden fees||✓|
|Overseas travel documentation provided free of charge on request||✓|
*Attended by the AA at the roadside. Business Users Only. Payments must be made monthly. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Finance subject to status. Guarantees/indemnities may be required. Examples exclude VAT and are based on 48 month non-maintained agreements. Payment in advance of 3 monthly rentals plus VAT, followed by 47 monthly rentals plus VAT with mileage of 10,000 miles per annum. Vehicles must be returned in good condition and within agreed mileage, otherwise further charges will be incurred. Prices correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability for vehicles with finance accepted and vehicle contracted between 1st January 2019 – 31st March 2019. Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Limited trading as Ford Lease BS16 7LB. Busseys acts as a credit broker in relation to finance products and not a lender. Pictures for illustration purposes only.