Ford Service Pro
Ford Service Pro is Ford’s Commercial Vehicle Service Promise, committed to minimising downtime of your vehicle and expense to your business, at your convenience. Benefit from a suite of specialist capabilities including extended opening hours, collection and delivery, priority treatment for urgent repairs and easy to access online service booking.
We’re dedicated to looking after your vehicles, such as Fiesta Van, Ranger, Transit Connect, Transit and Transit Custom. With specialised workshop equipment, tools and training we look after all your service, maintenance and warranty work. Plus it’s backed up by our commercial vehicle service promise:
- Extended Opening Hours
- Our Transit Service sites are open a minimum of 60 hours per week including all-day Saturday opening.
- Collection and Delivery
- Collection and delivery is available by prior appointment only and within a reasonable travelling time. Additional costs may apply.
- MOTs and more
- MOTs (including Class 4, 5 and 7 tests) and speed limiting (VOSA approved).
- Unscheduled repairs
- When your commercial vehicles aren’t at work, neither are your drivers. Our priority is to get both back on the road as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Priority treatment for urgent repairs
- Initial diagnosis on urgent (vehicle off-road) repairs is carried out to same-day-inspection, with parts ordered where necessary.
- Genuine Ford parts quality
- All parts are designed and engineered by Ford, to Ford standards. Parts fitted to a vehicle outside of warranty carry a ‘fitted in service’ warranty. We also carry a wide range of commercial vehicle tyres.
- Ford diagnostics
- For speedy and accurate fault diagnosis, we provide a sophisticated, internet-linked vehicle diagnostics system.
- Ford trained technicians
- Our team of Ford-trained technicians are supported by online technical information and a Ford technical hotline.
- Dedicated backup from Ford
- An electronical recall programme, Fleet Service Centre and free Fleet Accident Management service.