- All Busseys current promotions apply to vehicles supplied directly by Busseys where the vehicle is first registered in the UK
- Busseys Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw these promotions at any time, without prior notice
- For terms and conditions of specific current promotions, please contact your local Busseys branch
- Retail only (excluding Privilege)
- Promotions available at Busseys for selected cars contracted and registered between 01/04/20 to 30/04/20.
- Prices based on Manufacturer’s Recommended Retail Price
- Contact Busseys for terms and conditions, and for a current personalised quotation
- Customer Savings: Customer saving is deducted from the manufacturer’s recommended retail price
- The advertisements and quotations on this site do not constitute a legally binding offer. Advertised promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other manufacturer promotion or incentive
- Vehicles shown for illustration purposes only.
- This supersedes all previously advertised Busseys promotions
- Details correct as of the 01/04/20
- Pictures for illustrative purposes only
- Commercial Vehicle Finance examples exclude VAT. If you are purchasing these on a personal basis please ensure that you add VAT to all elements for the representative example.
Customer savings are dependent on model and series. Subject to availability.
0% APR on Ford Cars
†Excludes Fiesta ST and ST Performance, Focus Style and ST, Mustang, All-Electric Mustang Mach-E, New Puma and All-New Kuga.
Your new Ford Car must be contracted between 1st April and 30th June 2020 and registered by 30th September 2020.
Retail Only. Finance Subject to status. Freepost Ford Credit.
0% APR on Ford Commercials
†Minimum deposit of 20% of the basic recommended retail price (ex VAT) plus the VAT on the invoice price. Excludes Tourneo Courier, Tourneo Connect, non-Sport Fiesta Van, Transit Custom PHEV, Ranger XL, XLT and Raptor. Retail and Small Business Customers only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. New vehicles contracted by 30th June 2020 and registered by 30th September 2020.
Ford Credit Deposit Allowance
Retail only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Deposit allowance available only when financed with Ford Credit at 4.2% APR typical on 2 year Ford Options. Purchase fee payable with GMFV (Guaranteed Minimum Future Value) if you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement.
About our Finance & Insurance Services
1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Office of Fair Trading (OFT)
The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. The OFT is the Government body that regulates the Consumer Credit Act. It requires us to give you this document. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.
2. Whose products do we offer?
We offer selected products from a range of Finance and Insurance providers:
Return to Invoice Combined (GAP)
Guaranteed Asset Protection
Personal Contract Purchase
Black Horse Finance LTD
Peugeot Financial Services LTD
UK General Insurance
3. Which services will we provide you with?
We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs and requirements.
We will recommend all suitable products for you to make an informed decision.
4. What will you have to pay us for our services?
No fee is charged for arranging policies.
5. Who regulates us?
Busseys & Sabberton Bros. LTD. 95 Whiffler Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 2EU is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Register number is 311252
Our Permitted business is General Insurance.
You can check this on the FCA’s register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768
Busseys & Sabberton Bros. LTD. is regulated by the Office of Fair Trading, our Consumer Credit License Number is 004911
6. What to do if you have a complaint
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us;
Phil Collins (Operations Director),
Busseys & Sabberton Bros. LTD. 95 Whiffler Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 2EU
Phil Collins (Operations Director), 01603 424022
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
7. Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of the first £2,000 and 90% of the remainder of the claim, without any upper limit
Combined GAP Insurance
Insurance Product Information Document
- AmTrust Europe Limited, registered in England and Wales number 01229676. Registered office 10th Floor, Market Square House, St James’s Street, Nottingham NG1 6FG and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority register number 202189.
- Combined GAP Insurance
This document summarises the key features of your insurance policy. It is not tailored to your individual needs and so may not provide all the information relevant to your cover requirements. It is not the full terms and conditions – they are detailed in your policy document and insurance schedule
What is this type of insurance?
In the event your vehicle is stolen or declared a total loss, this insurance covers the difference between the total loss settlement under your motor insurance policy and the price paid for your vehicle, or if your vehicle was purchased on finance, the finance settlement amount if this is higher. It applies to a vehicle bought with cash or on finance but not a lease.
Combined GAP Insurance
What is insured?
- Your motor settlement shortfall: If your vehicle is stolen or declared a total loss under your motor insurance policy, this insurance will pay the shortfall between the motor insurer’s settlement and the price paid for your vehicle (or the
outstanding finance settlement if this is higher).
- Up to £250 towards your Motor Insurance Excess
- Vehicles up to 3500kg gross weight
- If during the first year of cover, the vehicle is involved in an incident causing it to be written off by your motor insurer and you get a replacement vehicle on a “New for Old”, you will be issued with a new policy of the same duration as your existing cover.
- Vehicles up to seven years old at the inception of the policy.
- We will cover up £1500 worth of dealer fitted manufacturer approved accessories provided they are detailed on the
original vehicle supply invoice.
- The cost of a vehicle warranty.
- Up to £100 towards road fund licence costs.
What is not insured?
- Ineligible vehicles: There are certain vehicles we can’t cover such as taxis, couriers, commercial or emergency vehicles or vehicles over £75,000. Please refer to the full terms and conditions.
- Any total loss if the vehicle is stolen by any person having access to the keys of the vehicle unless taken by force or violence.
- Any recoverable Value Added Tax (VAT) where you are VAT registered.
- Any indirect losses, negative equity relating to a previous vehicle or charges that do not directly relate to the purchase of the vehicle such as the cost of vehicle registration, insurance premiums, fuel, administration, early settlement or late payment charges.
- Costs within the finance settlement for anything other than the purchase of the vehicle.
- The salvage value if you retain the vehicle
- If your motor insurer offers you a replacement vehicle on a “New for Old” basis and you choose to decline this offer then we will settle your claim using the market value.
- Any vehicle that has been modified in any way from the manufacturer’s specification.
- Any vehicle used for, racing, pace making, speed testing, reliability trials, rallying, or vehicles used for any other competitive event.
- Any total loss due to your negligence or as a result of an accident where the driver of the vehicle is under the influence of alcohol, drugs not prescribed by a registered medical practitioner, or drugs prescribed by a registered
medical practitioner where a warning against driving has been given.
Are there any restrictions on cover?
- Motor Insurance: You must have fully comprehensive motor insurance cover on your vehicle throughout the term of this product. Note: motor trade insurance policies of any type are excluded.
- Claims are payable up to the maximum stated in the policy schedule.
- You must be the owner and keeper of the vehicle which must be registered and principally used in the UK
Where am I covered?
- The policy is effective in the United Kingdom and while the vehicle is used for up to 90 days per annum in member countries of the European Community and any other country for which an International Motor Insurance Green Card in respect of the vehicle is effective.
What are my obligations?
- You must take reasonable care to give us and your Retailer complete and accurate answers to any questions we ask – whether you’re taking out, or making changes to your policy
- You must notify the claims administrator of any possible total loss as soon as reasonably possible but within a maximum 90 of days via the claims line on 01279 456 501.
- You must gain acceptance from the claims administrator prior to accepting an offer of settlement figure from your motor insurance policy. Failure to do this will result in settling your claim using the market value.
- You may, at any time, transfer any remaining period of insurance on the policy due to a change of vehicle, on payment of an administration fee and subject to the replacement vehicle purchase price not exceeding the current price band of the original vehicle and meeting all other conditions and eligibility criteria in this policy. If you wish to transfer the policy to a replacement vehicle you must contact the administrator within 7 days of the replacement vehicle purchase.
- You must pay any premium when due otherwise cover will cease from the premium due date.
- You should notify us immediately of any changes to your vehicle via our Customer Services Team on 01279 456500.
- You must gain acceptance from the claims administrator prior to accepting an offer of settlement figure from your motor insurance policy. Failure to do this may result in settling your claim using the market value.
When and how do I pay?
- You will need to pay your retailer for this policy at the time you purchase your vehicle. They may offer different payment options.
When does the cover start and end?
- The start and end dates are shown on your policy schedule.
How do I cancel the contract?
- You have the right to cancel the policy at any time.
If you wish to cancel the policy within the first 30 days, you must contact the retailer who sold you the policy. If the policy is cancelled within the first 30 days of receiving it (cooling off period) you will be entitled to a full refund of the premium as long as you have not made a claim and do not intend to make a claim.If you wish to cancel your policy after 30 days and you do not wish to transfer the policy to a replacement vehicle, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund on the remainder of your policy. This will be calculated monthly and is paid for each full month left to run, and an administration fee of £35 will be charged to reflect the administrative cost of cancelling the policy.Should you wish to cancel your policy you will be required to submit the request and make the payment via the AutoProtect claims app or online.
- Download the AutoProtect app by searching your app store with the words AutoProtect Claims; or text the word APAPP to 88802. You will then receive a download link via SMS. Messages are charged at your standard message rate.
- Or visit www.apapp.co.uk.If the policy has not been paid in full, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund on the amount you have paid less the administration fee of £35.