- All Busseys current promotions apply to vehicles supplied directly by Busseys where the vehicle is first registered in the UK
- Busseys Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw these promotions at any time, without prior notice
- For terms and conditions of specific current promotions, please contact your local Busseys branch
- Retail only (excluding Privilege)
- Promotions available at Busseys for selected cars contracted and registered between 01/02/17 to 28/02/17.
- Prices based on Manufacturer’s Recommended Retail Price
- Contact Busseys for terms and conditions, and for a current personalised quotation
- Customer Savings: Customer saving is deducted from the manufacturer’s recommended retail price
- The advertisements and quotations on this site do not constitute a legally binding offer. Advertised promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other manufacturer promotion or incentive
- Vehicles shown for illustration purposes only.
- This supersedes all previously advertised Busseys promotions
- Details correct as of the 01/02/17
- Pictures for illustrative purposes only
Retail only (excluding Privilege and Commercial Vehicles). Subject to availability at Busseys for new vehicles contracted and registered between 01.02.17 and 28.02.17. This supersedes all previously advertised manufacturer’s promotions.
To qualify for the additional £500 Customer Saving off the OTR price of a new Ford vehicle (excluding KA+,Mustang and Focus RS) you must arrange with your participating Ford Dealer to test drive a Ford vehicle. Test Drive must take place between 1 February 2017 and 28 February 2017. Offer available to Retail, Privilege, Ambassador and Eligible Fleet customers only. Vehicles for Retail, Privilege, Ambassador customers must be contracted and registered by 28 February 2017. Vehicles for Eligible Fleet customers must be contracted and registered by 5 March 2017. Promotion at the participating Ford Dealer you arranged the test drive with. The £500 Customer Saving is in addition to all other existing promotions.
Ford Credit (0.9%, 2.9%, 5.9% APR Typical)
Typical 0.9%, 2.9%, 5.9% APR available with FordCredit. Retail Only (excluding Privilege). Finance subject to status. Guarantees/indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. * Payable with GMFV (Guaranteed Minimum Future Value) if you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle, if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement.
We will not be beaten
†The “We will not be beaten” Guarantee applies where the following conditions are met: The Ford vehicle must be exact model year, have identical specifi cation and be unregistered. The vehicle must be in stock with us and the competitor and delivery must take place by the 31/03/17.
The price must include VAT and all other on the road costs. A written quotation on an authorised UK mainland Ford Store, Main dealer or Retail Dealer letterhead or website address must be provided to confi rm authenticity. Excludes Ford RS, Mustang and Edge.
Ford Credit Deposit Allowance
Retail only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Deposit allowance available only when financed with Ford Credit at 4.2% APR typical on 2 year Ford Options. Purchase fee payable with GMFV (Guaranteed Minimum Future Value) if you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement
Commercial Vehicle Offers
Offer applies to retail customers, small business users and fleets and can not be used in conjunction with “special terms” or any other marketing offers from Ford Motor Company Ltd subject to availablity. Offers applies to all vehicles registered by 28/02/17. Offer price excludes Delivery, VAT, roadfund licence, DVLA first registration fee and number plates.
About our Finance & Insurance Services
1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Office of Fair Trading (OFT)
The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. The OFT is the Government body that regulates the Consumer Credit Act. It requires us to give you this document. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.
2. Whose products do we offer?
We offer selected products from a range of Finance and Insurance providers:
Return to Invoice Combined (GAP)
Guaranteed Asset Protection
Personal Contract Purchase
Black Horse Finance LTD
Peugeot Financial Services LTD
UK General Insurance
3. Which services will we provide you with?
We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs and requirements.
4. What will you have to pay us for our services?
No fee is charged for arranging policies.
5. Who regulates us?
Busseys & Sabberton Bros. LTD. 95 Whiffler Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 2EU is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Register number is 311252
Our Permitted business is General Insurance.
You can check this on the FCA’s register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768
Busseys & Sabberton Bros. LTD. is regulated by the Office of Fair Trading, our Consumer Credit License Number is 004911
6. What to do if you have a complaint
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us;
Phil Collins (Operations Director),
Busseys & Sabberton Bros. LTD. 95 Whiffler Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 2EU
Phil Collins (Operations Director), 01603 424022
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
7. Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of the first £2,000 and 90% of the remainder of the claim, without any upper limit.
Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.