We have modified our sales processes and are now able to sell vehicles whilst following all social distancing best practices to keep our customers and staff safe. These measures include:
– Discussions via live chat, social media, telephone or MS Team video – whatever suits you best
– Unaccompanied test drives with no human contact.
– Part exchange valuations with no human contact
– Completion of documentation and vehicle handover carried out using social distancing rules in a cleansed environment
Ford Transit Connect Special Offers
With a sophisticated new look, comprehensively updated interior, and more advanced technology than ever before, Transit Connect has evolved.
The trademark Transit toughness, durability and functionality still remain, in features including an ingenious load-through bulkhead and flexible front passenger seating. With short and long wheelbase options providing load volumes up to 3.6m³ (VDA), payload capacity ranging from 579 – 865kg, and bodystyles including van and double-cab-in-van. But this is now an exceptionally sophisticated van equipped with valuable drive-assist technologies many of which are not available in cars today. Others help keep drivers connected, hands-free; to help them control and monitor their speed; and even to help protect pedestrians in their path.
Pre-Collision Assist can detect vehicles and pedestrians in the road ahead. It can even detect whether a pedestrian is about to cross the vehicle’s path. The system will then warn you if it detects a potential collision and if you don’t respond it will automatically apply the brakes for you. This technology functions at speeds of up to 50mph and has been designed to help reduce the severity of accidents.
Intelligent Speed Assist
Intelligent Speed Assist has been added to the Transit Connect. It has been designed to enhance speed control and enables you to concentrate on the road. First off, the Traffic Sign Recognition camera will automatically detect the current speed limit (when activated), secondly, the system then adjusts your maximum speed setting to that limit.
Electronic Stability Control
The brilliant safety feature monitors your vehicle’s progress. It can sense when your vehicle is losing grip and will automatically apply a braking pulse to individual wheels, helping to stabilise it. Advanced sensors from the anti-locking braking and Traction Control System are used to monitor the behaviour of the vehicle.
Traction Control System
Traction Control System eliminates excessive wheelspin and provides you with the best grip, performance and stability possible for your vehicle. This technology constantly monitors and adjusts the power delivered to the vehicle’s wheels ensuring maximum contact and grip when you’re accelerating.
Trailer Sway Control
This safety feature can detect ‘snaking’ or trailer sway, to solve the problem it reduces your vehicle’s speed, making towing more controlled. How does it do this? Well, the system slows the vehicle down by reducing the engine’s torque and gradually increasing the brake pressure on all wheels.
Anti-lock braking system and electronic brake-force distribution combine to ensure that your braking is effective. Along with Emergency Brake Assist which helps your vehicle achieve maximum braking effectiveness in an emergency situation. This is controlled via the Electronic Stability Control system which senses how much pressure you’ve applied to the brake. If you brake heavily, the emergency brake light system will flash the brake lights to warn other drivers.
Although our showrooms may be closed to the public during this difficult time, we don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity to take a look around the fantastic ford line-up. So let us give you a visual walkaround from the comfort of your own home and if you have any questions we will be available to help through our live chat system
The Transit Connect - Showroom
The Transit Connect
Ford Transit Connect Range
- Single Side Load Door
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Overhead stowage
- 16″ wheels with silver centre caps
- Power windows driver 1 shot down
- Manual slim wing-mirrors
- Rake & reach steering wheel
- DAB Radio with USB & Bluetooth
- Trip Computer
- Steering wheel radio controls
- Driver’s airbag
- Load box light
- Hill start assist
- Slimline Full steel bulkhead (Van Only)
- Remote central/double locking
- Active grille shutter
- Auto Start Stop
Specification additional to Leader includes:
- Front fog lamps
- 16″ wheels with full silver wheel covers
- Body colour front bumper
- Body colour rear bumper end caps
- Driver 8-way adjustable seat
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- DAB Radio with USB, Bluetooth and 4.2″ TFT screen
- Glove box with lid
- Plastic cargo floor liner
- Electric, heated door mirrors
- Note – now with Single passenger seat and slimline full steel bulkhead
Specification additional to Trend includes:
- 16″ alloy wheels
- Body colour mirrors & handles
- Bodycolour wide bodyside moulding
- Electric front windows with power up and down
- Power fold heated mirrors
- Adaptive cornering front fog lamps
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Heated driver and passenger seat
- Leather steering wheel
- Cruise Control
- Adjustable Speed Limiter
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Auto wipers/headlamps
- Perimeter alarm (Cat 1)
- Keyless start
- 2nd remote key