– Customers must prove:
o Minimum 4 month ownership of a non-Ford Car or Commercial Vehicle of any age
o Minimum 4 month ownership of a Ford vehicle that is over four years old from date of first registration
– The vehicle does not need to be part exchanged
– A copy of the eligible vehicles V5 needs to be retained in the deal file for audit purposes
– The new vehicle needs to be registered in the same name and address as detailed on the eligible vehicles V5
– If the address on the V5 is different to that of the customers current address, proof of current address will be required and need to be retained in the deal file (e.g. current driving license or utility bill) and vehicle can be registered at the current address
– Trade In Allowance must be shown on the customer invoice
Calls may be monitored for quality and training purposes.
Bussey and Sabberton Bros Ltd is authorised and regulated by the FCA. Our FCA Register number is: 311252. Our permitted business is arranging non-investment insurance contracts and consumer hire and credit brokerage, with the right to canvas off trade premises for debtor-creditor-supplier agreements or consumer hire agreements. You can check this on the FCA's Register by visiting the FCA's website: register.fca.org.uk/ or by contacting the FCA by phone on: 0800 111 6768. Our Consumer Credit Licence number is: 004911.