Join us from the 18th-23rd October where we’ll be having the iconic Ford Fiesta WRC in our showroom!
We can hardly contain our excitement because from the 18th-23rd October we’ll be having the Ford Fiesta WRC in our Whiffler Road FordStore. Fresh from the Wales Rally GB it will be making its way across to us for you to take a look around.
– ENGINE: Ford EcoBoost 1600cc direct injection engine developed by M-Sport and Ford. Four cylinders, 16 valves. Bore 83.0mm. Stroke 73.9mm. Cosworth electronic engine management system. Garrett turbocharger with 36 mm inlet restrictor. Air intercooler. Catalytic converter.
– POWER: 380 bhp
– TORQUE:450 Nm
– TRANSMISSION: Permanent four-wheel drive. Mechanical front and rear differentials with active centre differential. Six-speed sequential gearbox developed by M-Sport and Ricardo with hydraulic shift. Multi disc clutch developed by M-Sport and AP Racing.
– SUSPENSION: Front and rear: MacPherson struts with Reiger external reservoir dampers, adjustable in bump and rebound. Fully adjustable fabricated steel links. Front and rear adjustable anti-roll bars. Machined aluminium uprights.
– BRAKES: Gravel (front and rear): 300mm Brembo ventilated discs with Brembo four- piston monoblock calipers.Asphalt (front and rear): 370mm/355mm Brembo ventilated discs with Brembo four-piston monoblock calipers. Hydraulic handbrake. Adjustable front / rear bias.
– STEERING:Power-assisted high-ratio (12:1) rack and pinion. One and a half turns lock-to-lock.
– WHEELS: Gravel / Snow: 7in x 15in (magnesium) wheels with Michelin 650mm tyres. Asphalt: 8in x 18in (magnesium) wheels with Michelin 650mm tyres.
– BODYSHELL: Fully CFD designed aerodynamics featuring front and rear splitter, dive planes and rear wing. Fully composite body panels and welded T45 steel rollcage.