Page last updated on 16/07/2021
Change in policies from Monday the 19th July
From Monday the 19th July, some of our policies regarding the current Covid-19 restrictions will be changing in line with government guidance.
The safety of our customers and our staff are still a priority for us. We respect your choices and want to make sure you feel comfortable in our showrooms. So, if at any point you do not feel comfortable during your visit, please don’t feel embarrassed to ask a member of staff to accommodate to your needs, they will be more than happy to.
In our showrooms:
- We will continue to work behind screens
- We will wear a face covering if requested
- We will give you the option of an unaccompanied test drive
- We will continue to provide sanitisation stations for everyone
- We will sanitise vehicles if requested
For those who do not wish to come into our showrooms, we are still offering the following items below.
You can still purchase a vehicle from us using our online services:
- As always you can visit our website to see all of our new and used vehicles and our latest offers. All with detailed specifications, pictures and video reviews
- You can make contact with us via the website, social media or email for more information or to start your sales enquiry
- We can then have ongoing discussions via live chat, social media, telephone or MS Team video – whatever suits you best
- We will facilitate part exchange valuations with no human contact
Sales Appointment Bookings
Booking an appointment with a member of our sales team allows us to ensure your purchasing experience runs seamlessly. Our Sales Executives will be with you every step of the way whether it be via phone, email, a virtual appointment via video chat or in our showrooms. After all, purchasing your new vehicle should be an exciting experience, not a stressful one. To make a booking, please use the form below.
Used vehicle peace of mind.
All our used cars are professionally safety and quality checked, have a service and MOT as required and in line with manufacturer recommendations, and come to you with a recognised warranty.
Click and collect from your preferred branch or choose our click and delivery option*
*Free delivery to all postcodes in Norfolk. Requests outside of Norfolk will be dealt with on a case by case basis, fees may apply.
Our Service centres remain open
For those who do not wish to come into our showrooms we are still offering the following:
Continuing to keep the county mobile
We are continuing to keep the county mobile as well as continuing to offer a service that minimises risk to our customers and colleagues.
This includes a ‘No Touch’ process if you visit us, or a full collection and delivery service.
Service Department Opening Hours
All Service Departments will be opening from 8.00 – 17.30 Monday – Friday and Saturdays 8.00-12.00.
If you would like to book your vehicle in for a service please call our Bookings Team on the following number: 01603 253180
So we are there for you should you need us.
We will continue to adapt to the situation as it develops and will be updating our website as things change.
Please continue to stay safe, follow government advice, take care of your families and together we will get through this.
Best regards from all at Busseys