Page last updated on 28/05/2020
Our showrooms are reopening on June 1st
An update on car sales.
As of June 1st we are reopening our showrooms in Dereham and Hall Road and Whiffler Road in Norwich from 8am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday. Our Attleborough and Fakenham dealerships remain closed for the time being.
At Busseys nothing is more important than the health and welfare of our customers, our colleagues and their families. That is why we are taking the following steps:
We are adhering to the 2m Social Distancing guidelines across our Dealerships.
Many areas of our Dealerships are fitted with protective screens and our staff have Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe.
We follow an extensive checklist to ensure your serviced vehicle is sanitised. Our Dealerships and our Dealership vehicles are also being regularly sanitised.
We are offering a range of virtual services including online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in our dealerships.
We are offering unaccompanied test drives in our sanitised vehicles.
Our servicing can be booked online. If you would like to book your vehicle in using our online booking form please click here
We offer touch free payment.
If you prefer not to visit our dealership you can still use our online services:
- As always you can visit our website to see all of our new and used vehicles and our latest offers. All with detailed specifications, pictures and video reviews
- You can make contact with us via the website, social media or email for more information or to start your sales enquiry
- We can then have ongoing discussions via live chat, social media, telephone or MS Team video – whatever suits you best
- For used cars, a new “Build your deal” option which after you’ve selected your ideal car, allows you to add a trade-in to your deal, tailor your finance agreement and reserve the vehicle, all online.
- We will facilitate part exchange valuations with no human contact
For those customers who were due to take delivery of your new vehicle this month, you should have been contacted by us to discuss this in detail. If you have not, then please use our New Vehicle Contact form to let us know and we will be in touch.Used Cars Ford Cars Peugeot Cars
Trying to keep everyone mobile
The government have asked us to keep our service departments and parts supply operations open to help keep the county mobile. We are therefore continuing to offer these services which we have adapted to minimise risk to customers and colleagues.
This includes a ‘No Touch’ process if you visit us, or a full collection and delivery service.
So we are there for you should you need us.
We will continue to adapt to the situation as it develops and will be updating our website as things change.
Please continue to stay safe, follow government advice, take care of your families and together we will get through this.
If you would like to book your vehicle in for a service please call our Bookings Team on the following number: 01603 253180
Best regards from all at Busseys
Service Department Opening Hours
All Service Departments will be opening from 8.00 – 17.00 Monday – Friday
You can read the comprehensive risk assessment of our premises here: