Group Parts Manager
Job Opportunities at Busseys
Group Parts Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Franchise Parts Manager to join the Busseys’ Group to head up our Ford, Peugeot, Citroen and Unipart parts operation.
This position offers the opportunity for an exciting career within an award winning family business.
You will be a key member of the group’s operational management team, with direct control over our large parts operation.
The main responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing our Parts sales proposition to deliver customer and revenue growth. This will include sales representatives, call centre and in-store sales.
- Evolving our proposition to maintain a marketing leading position in a rapidly changing marketplace and technological landscape
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working with the service and sales departments in the Busseys Group to maximise sales through those channels
- Working with the Marketing department to support the sales efforts
- Working with our manufacturer partners to maximise performance and revenue
- Managing stock levels, profiles and stock turn to agreed parameters.
- Producing SMART management reporting for the Board and senior management team.
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience in a busy parts business or comparable environment and be able to demonstrate an organised, strategic approach.
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package commensurate with this important position. It will include an excellent basic salary and bonus scheme, company car, fuel and pension.
To apply for this exciting positions, please complete an application form or for more information contact Anastasia Panova in Human Resources on 01603 424022.
Closing date: 20th April 2017
All positions enjoy:
22 days holiday a year plus statutory holidays (pro rata for part time)
Access to a Company Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
Employee Discount Scheme on vehicle purchase, parts and servicing (after qualifying period)
To apply:Online Application form Download an Application Form
Please ensure you clearly state which position you are interested in.
All applications should be sent to: Human Resources Department, Busseys, Whiffler Road, Norwich, NR3 2EU
or email [email protected]