Job Opportunities at Busseys
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Accounts team as an Apprentice and work for an award-winning family business.
The Accounts team is at the core of our Head Office and works closely with every department across the group playing a key role in the success of our business.
- Accounts functions including nominal ledger, sales ledger, purchase ledger and cashiering.
- General ad-hoc duties such as scanning, copying and filing
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, professional manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Very good IT skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits and will be joining a great team where your contribution will be recognised and valued.
You will also receive comprehensive training to provide you with the skills required to develop into a fully competent Accounts Assistant.
To apply for this exciting position, please complete an application form or for more information contact Human Resources on 01603 424022
All positions enjoy:
22 days holiday a year plus statutory holidays (pro rata for part time)
Access to a Company Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
Employee Discount Scheme on vehicle purchase, parts and servicing (after qualifying period)